- In the end, the most successful value investors combine ………..
- Ben Graham – Stock selection for the Defensive investor
- Libor Fixing Scandal : Barclays Variance to Fixed Libor !!!
- Ex VP Al Gore’s study, full of paper !! Is that green ???
- For all the talk about “Brands”, “Management”, Positioning etc… here is what the “Market thinks”
How do you know that… on Ford – 5 years – a… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Author Archives: supiramani
“…….In the end, the most successful value investors combine detailed business research and valuation work with endless discipline and patience, a well-considered sensitivity analysis, intellectual honesty, and years of analytical and investment experience….” Seth A. Klarman in his preface to … Continue reading
In the book “The Intelligent Investor”, Benjamin Graham, the father of “value investing”, lists some criteria for stock selection by the defensive investor. Excerpts of the same are given here for easy reference Excerpts from Chapter 14, Pages 348 – … Continue reading
How many million borrowers, credit cards holders, home owners got milked ???
How many billions were milked ??
Ex VP Al Gore’s study if full of paper !!
Is that green ???
Same Same …. NOT different !! 🙂
– I don’t know. – It could fall further. Just look at the last five year chart here and the max chart here ; you will notice that there are many months and years when Ford has been far below … Continue reading