- In the end, the most successful value investors combine ………..
- Ben Graham – Stock selection for the Defensive investor
- Libor Fixing Scandal : Barclays Variance to Fixed Libor !!!
- Ex VP Al Gore’s study, full of paper !! Is that green ???
- For all the talk about “Brands”, “Management”, Positioning etc… here is what the “Market thinks”
How do you know that… on Ford – 5 years – a… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
“…….In the end, the most successful value investors combine detailed business research and valuation work with endless discipline and patience, a well-considered sensitivity analysis, intellectual honesty, and years of analytical and investment experience….” Seth A. Klarman in his preface to … Continue reading
In the book “The Intelligent Investor”, Benjamin Graham, the father of “value investing”, lists some criteria for stock selection by the defensive investor. Excerpts of the same are given here for easy reference Excerpts from Chapter 14, Pages 348 – … Continue reading